NEW SERVICE TIMES
On Campus services at Celebration are now happening 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 (1 hour services). This will help us to be able to spread out more in each service. We are livestreaming the 9:30 a.m. service.
Children’s Service and Childcare is available during our 9:30am service.
A COVID-19 UPDATE | November 24, 2020
We are getting a lot of questions about our response to the newest news for PA, regarding COVID-19. We love our Church family and want to do our best during this time! Please read the information that we are following from the PA Family Institute, working to inform PA Churches.
From the PA Family Institute
Our aim is to bring you all up-to-date information and clarification on recent COVID orders. We hope that the following briefing items help you as you make the best decisions for your congregation.
1. Churches are Exempt from Order Enforcement but Encouraged to Promote: We have been in communication with the Department of Health and the Governor’s office about how the new Face Covering Order affects churches. Here is a guiding statement that we have received from the PA DOH:
“All religious buildings and institutions are exempt from the gathering limits and enforcement of the masking orders. As the department has worked very hard on mitigation we are strongly recommending and encouraging all of these Religious Institutions to enforce such face covering.”
2. Mask Wearing Exemptions: The Face Covering Order and the KOH FAQ’S give some exemptions to wearing masks. One exemption of note, along with others, is that those preaching or teaching do not need to wear a mask since some who might be hearing impaired (in-person or online) need to view the speaker’s mouth to understand what’s being communicated.
“If an individual is communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired or has another disability, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.” (see Section 3, Face Covering Order)
3. COVID Advisory: The Health Director issued a Social Gatherings Advisory on November 18, 2020. This Advisory is not an Order. Furthermore, since churches are exempt from the statewide gathering restrictions the gathering limitation does not apply to Religious Gatherings according to the Advisory.
We at Celebration, will continue to have our Leaders and Ushers wear face coverings on Sundays. Masks for everyone else is optional. And we will be spreading out the chairs for each service to help with social distancing. If you want to be seated away from others, please ask an usher for help.
We love you and are praying for you and your family!
If there is anything more we can do, please let us know.
Pastor Mike & Connie, Pastor Ben & Beth,
Pastor Dave & Robin, Pastor Allen & Diane
Join us for on-campus worship services!
We want to assure you that we are taking extra precautions in preparing and cleaning our facility, as well as making sure that social distancing guidelines will be followed while on campus. God has been moving, and we are believing that He will do greater things than we could ever imagine!
- Service times: 8:00, 9:30 & 11:00 (1 hour services). This will help us to be able to spread out more in each service.
- Services Online: Join the broadcast at 9:30 on our website livestream page and facebook live.
- Seating: Our ushers will seat everyone respecting social distancing.
- Masks: Everyone is welcome to wear a mask. Masks will be worn by Staff & Volunteers.
- Greetings: We will welcome you without physical contact.
- Cleaning: Our facility has been thoroughly cleaned and high touch surfaces will be wiped down in between services.
- Children’s Ministry: Both our Children’s Service and Childcare will be available during our 9:30am service. We will continue to offer our online kidLife services via Facebook. During the Sunday morning services, kid’s activity packets will be available for each child to take home.
- High Risk: If you are in the at-risk category (age or underlying health concerns) please continue to worship with us online.